Tuesday, April 18, 2006

April 18th

School was ok for me for like the first time this year. I was able to follow with what the teachers was saying. I was not really that "hyper" as usual, perhaps it was partly because of last night, was not really in a good mood today. And I wrote a poem about mum, I really didn't know how to put it, so I just write as a form of poetry. I was very happy with the poem. I cannot remember clearly how it goes, so I'll think and maybe edit it someway or another. I left the poem in school.

I MISS YOU

I n this hard like of mine, U taught me to be strong.
M any things seem to go wrong,ever since U're gone.
I still cannot believe U are no longer here.
S ometimes I was still hoping U're here to wipe my tears.
S ave me, for without U, Im lost.
Y ou will always with me, no matter where Im at.
O ftenly I tell myself the fact that I can't have you back
U nless Im dead, I'll NEVER FORGET YOU! YOU can trust me for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home